Clients and Friends:
About 2 weeks ago, Lyons Gaddis began serious planning for the COVID-19 pandemic. Our goals were three-fold: protect the health of our staff and their families, do our part to prevent community spread, and maintain the level of responsiveness our clients have come to rely upon. We operate with a robust network and fiber-optic web connections. In normal times, this allows our three offices and remote workers to stay fully connected and engaged from many locations. During this crisis, our systems will allow Lyons Gaddis to continue to provide you with outstanding client service despite the current situation.
The Firm remains open for business Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and we are committed to continuing to provide the same exceptional service to our clients.
To achieve the three goals stated above, our staff was given the option to work from home starting Tuesday 3/17. Each Lyons Gaddis team member will still be available by phone or email during normal business hours. We will have a reduced staff in the office to manage essential business functions.
From your perspective, this change should not be noticeable – emails will be answered promptly and our legal work will maintain the standard you have come to expect. If you call our main phone line, you may encounter our automated system, which will direct you to the staff member you are calling. Direct dial numbers will connect you to the attorney or staff person you are calling. We have strongly discouraged our staff from attending face-to-face meetings for now, and we are encouraging phone and online meetings. For meetings, we would be glad to host conference calls or “Go-to-Meeting” meetings.
Our office will remain open by appointment only for absolutely required matters. Please call or email to set up an appointment. For those remaining in the office and for any necessary appointments or meetings held in the office, the Firm has implemented the following procedures:
– Meetings in our Longmont office will be held in our first floor conference rooms, with restricted access to our second floor offices.
– Our employees have been instructed not to shake hands.
– Our employees are committed to not coming in to work if they are exhibiting any symptoms or believe they may have been exposed. We ask the same of you.
– We have taken extra steps to ensure the highest quality of regular, professional cleaning of our office facilities to prevent the spread of germs and viruses.
– Special care is being taken for higher traffic areas such as conference rooms and reception areas to wipe down all surface areas such as tables, chairs, door frames, door handles and counter tops.
– Disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer are available where possible.
As a law firm, we routinely have attorneys working remotely on behalf of our clients, so we remain committed to working hard to help our clients achieve their personal and business goals during these uncertain times.